From Marlboro Fish & Game
Revision as of 23:26, 3 September 2016 by Admin
Open while clubhouse is open per Clubhouse Hours
ONLY .22 and .17 CALIBER RIMFIRE AMMUNITION MAY BE USED ON THE INDOOR RANGE. NO .22 MAGNUMS ALLOWED.
AIR GUNS MAY BE USED WITH LEAD PELLETS ONLY. NO PLASTIC OR METAL BB'S ALLOWED.
- Members must sign the range book upstairs before using range & SIGN OUT when finished.
- Members are allowed 1 guest per day only. Member must accompany guest at all times.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed on the range.
- Eye & ear protection must be worn by everyone on the range. Spectators included.
- Only Full & Non voting members may use the range.
- Anyone under 18 years of age must have adult supervision present on the range(unless they have a signed release form on file).
- Member must have a valid F.I.D. or L.T.C. in their possession while on the range.
- Targets must be hung from the holder on the cable & brought all the way down to the backstop. Do not shoot at targets on the ground or at any position other than completely downrange.
- Paper targets only. No metal targets, plastic or glass bottles, cans, clay pidgeons, or exploding targets allowed.
- No rapid fire. Slow fire only. This is an indoor precision target shooting range. Remember there is a room full of people above you.
- Full automatic firearms are not allowed.
- Shots must be aimed from the shoulder from behind the firing line only.
- No tracer or incendiary rounds.
- Sweep up brass when finished & place in container.
- Pick up any trash. Leave the range cleaner than you found it.