ALL 3 PONDS WILL BE CLOSED TO MEMBER'S FISHING FROM SUNDAY MAY 12 - through the start of the YOUTH FISHING DERBY SUNDAY MAY 19 th at 9 AM
Fish Committee Chairman: Pudge Brodeur
Call the Club At 508-485-9739 for more information or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
RULES FOR FISHING CLUB PONDS
As we are a private club with private ponds no Massachusetts' fishing license is required to fish at the club
1. A Fish Badge is required to fish at any time of year in the 3 Club ponds. Cost is $10.00 for adult members, FREE for Junior members ages 10 to 18. Bring your membership card to the clubhouse to have your membership card punched & receive your badge.
2. Your current membership card must be carried on your person while using club facilities and shown upon request by another member. You MUST also have the Fish Badge displayed on your person while at the ponds.
3. Club ponds are for members' use only. No guests may fish at the club ponds. If you see someone fishing at the Club Ponds not displaying the badge above for 2013 please ask them to see it & their membership card. If it doesn't look like the yellow one above ask them to leave immediately.
4. There is a 3 fish per day limit per member. If you bring your spouse & kids, which you are encouraged to do, you are limited to 3 fish for the whole group not each person unless your spouse & kids are also members.
5. Trout are stocked for catch & keep. You may throw back a trout that was only lip hooked as they will probably survive. We strongly encourage you to throw back any other fish caught, such as bass, so that other members can enjoy catching them again. Bass & sunfish are usually only lip hooked & will survive if returned to the water in a timely manner.
SUNDAY APRIL 21, 2013
Annual MFG Adult Fishing Derby
1 st Place : Ernie Richard
2 nd Place: Kevin Thomas
3rd Place: Pat Beaulieu
SATURDAY MAY 18, 2013
Disabled Veteran's Fishing Derby
Every year in May the Marlboro Fish and Game holds its annual Disabled Veterans' Fishing Derby. We provide a day of fishing, food and soft drinks to over 200 men & women from Veteran's facilities from all over the state. The club provides this day of enjoyment for the Veterans with the help of members and the donations from thankful people from the local area. We can use all the help we can get. This derby is the only time a lot of these vets get out and enjoy the outdoors. It is a day of fulfillment for them as well as the members who donate their time and efforts to make this day possible. Call the Club at 508-485-9739 and ask for information on what you can do to help the Veterans who gave so much. We are now receiving donations for this years' derby. Any amount will help. Thank you to those members of the Eagles, the American Legion, the Italian American Vets, and the Members of the Division of Fish and Wildlife who bring all the fishing rods & equipment & all the bait & help make this day possible.
KID'S FISHING DERBY
SUNDAY MAY 19, 2013